Starlight Academy
Starlight Academy
Starlight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Starlight Academy

An academy for YGO

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» This is probably a longshot
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby AuessyTheMasterOfTime Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:07 am

» Trying to reconect
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby xion starlight's assault Tue May 31, 2016 4:06 pm

» Hello, GUys
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby bad81boy Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:34 am

» Reunion Hopefully
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby Rain Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:01 pm

» peace out starlight
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby Rain Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 am

» my farewell
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby xion starlight's assault Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:51 am

» new place guys
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby Drewzer44 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:18 am

» [Must Read] Trading Card Lottery
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby Drewzer44 Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:43 am

» Introduce yourself!
Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Emptyby Darklord0886 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 am

Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadakaru
Teacher
Teacher
Tadakaru

Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Empty
PostSubject: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:14 pm

If you find yourself having problems building a deck or are getting tired of using base template structure decks but you want something more personal something more designed to fit your play style then in my class ill do the best i can do help you. i can teach both beginner or advanced deck building from breaking down a base deck template from a starter then modifying it to fit your personal play style to breaking down a template entirely and building it up from a more advanced verison of that template to building a deck from the ground up, or if its not even that you need help with building but just want to improve a deck but cant think of what you can do to make it better. all you need to do is pm me the template of your deck and we can discuss what you are looking to improve on and find what you are looking for.most will of my class will be held in a chat base while deck testing can be done in the class on DN as well.

Teacher of deck building and future deck strategy: TadaKaru
Back to top Go down
Joe-Sigh-Uh
Majestic Star Dragon Dorm
Majestic Star Dragon Dorm
Joe-Sigh-Uh

Character sheet
Character Name:
Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:58 pm

i want to join this class but i dont have a regular internet schedule. TuT
Back to top Go down
Tadakaru
Teacher
Teacher
Tadakaru

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:54 am

That's fine Joe, Just pm me a template of your deck if you want and tell me what you are looking to have done, it will give me time to look it over so when you get on we can talk it over. just because you don't have a regular internet schedule isn't a problem. i have no problem working around your schedule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:16 am

I'd love to join too! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:42 am

Me tada
DN: bad81boy
i need to find a suitable deck

Last edited by bad81boy on Mon May 06, 2013 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tadakaru
Teacher
Teacher
Tadakaru

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:25 am

Just pm me what you both wish to have done and a template of your decks (if you have one built already) and we can go over what it is you wish to have done.If you don't have a deck built or want to learn the basics of building a deck from breaking down a base template design (structure deck) and rebuild it to fit your play style more comfortably, or we can talk about how to build a deck from scratch. I would advise if you are having issues with building an original deck of your own that breaking down a base template deck is a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
bryan2319
Stardust Dorm
Stardust Dorm
bryan2319

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:40 pm

tadakaru, im looking for somthing to start with that has an equal amount over every kind of deck like string atks good deffs and decent spells and traps to counter opponents moves. would it be possible for you to recamend a deck for somthing like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations   Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Building/Future Deck Battle strategy/Card combinations
Page 1 of 1